- University of Illinois, B.A. Teaching of Speech, English/Spanish minors
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, M.A. in Christian Ministries
- Currently pursuing PhD in Intercultural Studies at AGTS
- The Word: studying/preaching/teaching/discipleship
- Training & equipping saints to do the work of the Kingdom
- Inspiring those with inner healing issues to seek the freedom Christ died to give them
- Guitar and trumpet
- Decaf coffee and dark chocolate connoisseur
- My front teeth are not originals (hello, bike accident…great job on the reconstruction, Dr. Quillman)
- I have a kitten named Boaz
- I love thai food (spicy #10)!
- I’m an avid golfer
- I only drink decaf coffee. Preferably Starbucks. (All others taste like gas station decaf.)
- I love dark chocolate …especially when accompanied by a Starbucks decaf.
- Favorite afternoon pick-me-up: grande triple decaf nonfat latte with whip (yes, it’s a paradox in every sense)
- I worked as an undercover missionary as a high school English teacher for 5 years before transitioning back to campus ministry to train up other students to be missionaries to the secular marketplace like I was.