Linda Seiler once had plans to have sex reassignment surgery, change her name to David, and live happily ever after. But Linda’s life and message are a testament to the power of God to change everything.Linda’s Story
A Former Transgender Responds to LGBT Issues
In her new book, Linda shares her personal journey of transformation combined with her academic research to address crucial matters including:
- Why Gender Matters to the Gospel
- The Bible & Homosexual Practice: Did God Really Say?
- What Science Says: Are People Born Gay/Trans?
- How Same-Sex Attractions & Gender Dysphoria Develop
- How Transformation Happens
- Spiritual Warfare: What’s Fueling the Cultural Shift
- How to Relate to LGBT People in a Post-Christian Culture
- How to Respond to Cultural Conundrums
A Life Changed
Today, Linda Seiler is living the dream, content in a female body and wholly attracted to men. Called of God to equip the body of Christ regarding homosexuality, Linda shares candidly from her own story coupled with a strong Scriptural foundation and the latest scientific research regarding the origins of homosexuality and gender dysphoria.
The training seminar “Compassion without Compromise: A Christian Response to Homosexuality” is based on her personal journey of transformation combined with her master’s thesis, which she completed in 2014. Linda is currently pursuing her PhD at the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary to develop further expertise in order to equip the body of Christ in this crucial hour.
Linda is an ordained Assembly of God minister and currently serves as the director of Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship at Purdue University. She is an avid golfer, dark chocolate lover, and has a kitten named Boaz.
Invite Linda to Speak
Linda is available for university outreaches and on weekends for Sunday services and/or to do the seminar ”Compassion without Compromise: A Christian Response to Homosexuality”Learn More
6 Video Seminar
A Christian Response to Homosexuality
Are people born gay? What does the Bible really say about homosexuality? Is change possible? How can we reach LGBT people who think Christians hate them? In this 6-session seminar, Linda answers those questions and more, drawing from her master’s thesis research combined with her own 11-year journey out of same-sex attractions and transgender desires.
- Linda’s full testimony with pictures
- Homotextuality: How Pro-Gay Advocates Revise the Bible
- Spiritual Warfare: Why Natural Efforts Won’t Defeat a Supernatural Enemy
- Are People Born Gay? Setting the Record “Straight”
- Pastoral Perspective: Walking Someone Through the Healing Process
- Practical Tips: Reaching Friends & Family Who Embrace a Gay Identity